Saturday, April 12, 2008

TIME FOR A TRADE-IN

Yesterday I traded in my '98 Black Accord for an '08 Black Accord.
My '98 had 99,879 miles on it, so I decided it was a good time to make the switch.
I am loving my new car that came with 15 miles on it! And it smells so nice.
I do find myself parking out in the "north 40" which I guess is good for my car and for calorie burning.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!! YOU DESERVE IT! CAN'T WAIT TO GO FOR A RIDE!

Ann Marie said...

That's a nice car! It's always fun to get a new car and ohhh...that smell! Nice! Have fun with it!

Lara said...

Love it!!! Good for you. Can't wait to see it!

Ann Marie said...

Hey Trisha! I was tagged so now you're it! Check it out on my blog and I can't wait to learn something new about you! Have a great day! Love ya!

Taylor's said...

Love, love, love it!

I would have thought some one new was at Ruth Ellen's this month if I had not of read it!

Congrats!

Kimba said...

Lovely!!! Did you keep your license plate cover? :)

Becca said...

Oooh so pretty! Looks like i'm going to have to go for a ride as well! Congratulations :)

schaars said...

Yeah you did it!!! I am so happy for you. It is a sassy car it suits you perfectly. Talk to you soon.

Ash

Alicia said...

Ohhhh...shiny! Congrats on the new wheels! Don't you love the feeling of driving a new car? Makes me want to trade mine in ;) Hugs!