Thursday, September 4, 2008

FAULT!!

Okay, so I know that I am WAY overdue for a new post, but it is not my "fault." (Pun intended).
I was suffering from some serious sleep deprivation due to the coverage of the olympic games. But upon their conclusion the US OPEN tennis championships began.
Due to some fantastic tennis matches, I have still not managed to get caught up on my sleep as I and continue to stay up late watching these great athletes. Man, can these people hit that ball, or what! That is some serious power and hand/eye coordination (AS WELL AS......I suppose, many hours of hard work and practice). I guess that is why they get paid the big bucks!
In keeping with the olympic spirit, I am cheering for the Americans that have made it this far through the draw.....Serena Williams & Andy Roddick. Good luck guys!

1 comment:

Taylor's said...

I agree! Some great sports on lately!

And holy crap, you leave is 14 days, that seems really fast (maybe not for you)! Update us with tons of pictures and stories!