Friday, September 5, 2008

"A" FOR EFFORT

Okay, so only hours after my post, Andy Roddick went down.......but not without a good fight.
I knew it wouldn't be easy for Andy, despite his incredible serve, but there are quite of few of the guys that would have made it hard for him to go all the way.

Good luck though to Serena! I think she has a really good chance to win it all.

3 comments:

Debra and Ryan said...

We have been watching a lot of tennis out here! I really like it. The match between Serena and Venus was intense. I can understand why you like to watch it so much. I miss you! -lil sis.

Heather said...

I love your sporting enthusiasm! I even love the olympics and I am not one at all. I cried watching Phelps when that last medal....

Lisa said...

Gosh, I love tennis. I wish I'd been better at it in high school. Come to think of it, I wish those dang skirts we had to wear had covered my butt...