Wednesday, November 19, 2008

FAMILY BONDING

Last Wednesday my sister Debra flew in from Minneapolis to attend a friend's wedding down in Southern Utah.
I picked her up at the airport and we had a "sleep-over" at my house and then drove down to Richfield on Thursday. It was great to see her and we always have so much fun together. Spending time with family is the best!
I LOVE to play games (with the exception of "dating games" Ü) and do puzzles. My family will usually play games with me, but it is rare occassion if I can find anyone (other than my 6-year old niece, Carlee) to work on a puzzle with me. Well, this weekend, my parents introduced me to a new game, BLOKUS. It is very fun. It is unfortunate that while online getting a picture of this game I discovered a free online version. www.blokus.com. It is pretty addicting. There goes my productivity!

3 comments:

Amy B. said...

I don't know if you read my posts on Blokus but it is a family favorite over here too...My Rhett has mastered the original Blokus and the new Trigon Blokus, he is soooo good at it!

Taylor's said...

That game is so fun! Jeff hates it though because he thinks he has it all figured out and then he ends up not having a move!

We should bring it to Ruth Ellen's to play!

Debra and Ryan said...

I love Blokus as well. Especially when I beat you, dad, and mom!! I am ready for a rematch at Christmas! -Debra