TRISHA NEEDS.......food, BADLY.
TRISHA NEEDS.......to rest when walking from one end of the mansion to another wing. (Who knew I had a mansion??)
TRISHA NEEDS......assistance getting up from any sitting or lying position. (Apparently my weight gain is getting more and more bottom heavy according to GOOGLE).
WOW....ANYONE SEEING A PATTERN HERE?????
MAYBE THIS POST IS TRYING TO TELL ME SOMETHING
TRISHA NEEDS.....to wakeup to herself.TRISHA NEEDS.....help in Denver.
TRISHA NEEDS.....to go home and read the Bible & find out what it truly means to be a Christian! Her parents should be ashamed and so should Trisha.
TRISHA NEEDS.....a job.
TRISHA NEEDS.....to take an etiquette class.
TRISHA NEEDS.....the votes.
So there you have it.
2 comments:
I wish you needed help in Denver. Get out here girl, I'd be more than willing to help you out here!:)
The responses cracked me up. I am certain your parents aren't disappointed in you and hey, i know you read the bible.
Funny post!
Post a Comment