With that said.....there is a lot of testosterone flowing in the office and and a lot of talk about sports.Now that March Madness (NCAA National Championship) had begun, that is pretty much the only topic for discussion lately. In fact, this talk started a couple of weeks ago just in anticipation of this event.
About a month ago the bosses decided it would be a great idea to sign up for DirectTV and to install a 42" flat panel television in the kitchen. Let's just say that I am not sure that has increased productivity in the office. Yesterday half of the office was in the kitchen glued to the Utah State game (I work with a lot of Aggies). Too bad they lost by 1 point!
Every year they guys at work put together their brackets. They always invite me to participate, but this year is the first year that I have actually submitted a bracket. If nothing else, it makes the games more exciting to watch because I actually care who wins. For not knowing much about the different teams, I am actually doing pretty well. Right now I am tied for 2nd place. There are still a lot of games to be played and anything can happen, but Go me!!
Every year they guys at work put together their brackets. They always invite me to participate, but this year is the first year that I have actually submitted a bracket. If nothing else, it makes the games more exciting to watch because I actually care who wins. For not knowing much about the different teams, I am actually doing pretty well. Right now I am tied for 2nd place. There are still a lot of games to be played and anything can happen, but Go me!!
2 comments:
Go Trisha! Way to go!
I shouldn't have said anything. Three of my picks lost yesterday and I dropped down to being tied with 3 others for 6th. Oh well.
Post a Comment