I think I need one of those! HOWEVER ...... I have heard that the preferred method is to find the husband first, so I guess I need to work on the "Two little lovers sittin' in the tree....K-I-S-S-I-N-G" part before we get to the "baby in the baby carriage" step.
4 comments:
What a cute baby! It was fun to see a picture of Cindy too! She looks great and I haven't seen her forever! Yes, I highly recommend doing things in the right order. Kids need a Mom and a Dad and Moms really really need a good, involved Dad!!!! Glad you had a good weekend!
Oh you crack me up!
Sorry we missed you at Ruth Ellen's but it seems as though you had a blast at the blessing!
That is a great picture, I am glad that you got to go. Babies are super cute! Hopefully I will see you this weekend:)
WOW. I am impressed, you have already blogged about the soccer game and the baby blessing! You are a SUPER-blogger. I need to do better. I have bloggers guilt. Good work on the weight loss!! I will be watching every week.
-Deb
Post a Comment