My mom and I went back to spend a couple of days with them and to see the sites of the Twin Cities.
Although I wish the trip would have been longer, we had a great time. Here are some of the highlights....
The Riverwalk along the Mississippi River is only a couple of blocks from their apartment. ( I am looking "hot," I know!!)
We got our exercise in with a 3+ mile walk around one of the 10,000 lakes (Lake Calhoun). It was beautiful and right in the middle of the city.
I don't really know what it is or what it means, but apparently we had to see and have our picture taken by the giant spoon and cherry??
We went to the Minnesota State Fair where EVERYTHING was deep fried....anything you can imagine. We sampled many of the different food items, but my favorite were the fried cheese curds or the battered and deep fried Snickers bar.




Thanks Deb for showing us a good time!!
Although I am NOT a shopper, what is a visit to Minneapolis without a stop at the MALL OF AMERICA?

Thanks Deb for showing us a good time!!
2 comments:
You are so cute Trisha...Looks like you guys had fun on your trip! And MJ is mormon...who knew?!?...hahaha
Amy B.
Great pictures Trisha! I hadn't seen any yet. So wish I could have joined you. Love, Ang
Post a Comment