Tuesday, May 18, 2010

...aLoHa.....aLoHa.....aLoHa....

This post is WAY overdue, but I still wanted to post some pictures from my trip to Hawaii.

In April I went to Hawaii and spent a week with my parents at their timeshare on Oahu. My sister Debra also joined us. My family is the BEST and we always have a fabulous time anytime we get together....throw Hawaii in the mix and it was double the fun!!

Along with some much needed good 'ol R&R (reading and lounging by the pool, walks up and down the beach) slept in, ate, went to the swap meet at the Hula Bowl Stadium, slept in, ate, hiked Diamond Head, slept in, ate, went into Waikiki twice, slept in, ate, & went up to the North Shore/BYU-Hawaii/Laie Temple & Visitor's Center.

Here we are at the Laie Temple:
Here are some pictures from our hike at Diamond Head:

Here are some pictures of us at the Resort:



Can't wait to go back. Ü

2 comments:

Heather said...

Trish just catching up with all the fun things going on with you...could you have packed me in your suitcase for your trip to Hawaii...granted I am 9 months pregnant, but really how many clothes did you need for a trip to Hawaii? Hope all is well with you!

Emily said...

Looks like you had a great time. So jealous...Someday I'm going!