When I found out that one of my teachers from the MTC had been cast as Miss Scarlet in the play "CLUE" at Rodgers Memorial Theater, I thought it would be fun to go with the other sisters that were in my MTC district.
We were able to find a day that worked for all of us. We had a great time reminiscing and catching up on each others lives over dinner before heading to the play. (We definitely missed Jenny, who lives in California). The play was very well done and Miss Scarlet was fantastic!
Thanks for a fun night, ladies.
1 comment:
Trish, just stopping in to see what's going on with your cute self. I was inspired anew to keep running after reading the post about your dad (I am not even going to let it bug me that he though about twice my age he could absolutely kill me), plus what a great man too. Hoping for great things for you this year! Heather
Post a Comment