Last night two of my friends, Lori & Amy, set me up. When I met up with them they introduced us and I must say that it truly was "love at first sight . . . . . . . . he had me at hello."
Amy: "Trisha this is IKEA. IKEA this is Trisha"
That place is fabulous!!! I don't know if they have a wedding registry, but I am going to register there even if they don't. I figure if people think I am registered there only to discover there is no registry, they can just purchase anything IKEA or a gift certificate and I will love it.
If you have never experienced this "mecca* of retail treasures" I highly recommend it. The only disappointment came when I went to purchase a twist cone as we were leaving and I discovered that they only have vanilla. I thought the Swedes were known for their chocolate?? Nobody is perfect, so I guess I shouldn't expect that in a date.
I am hoping there will a 2nd, 3rd, 4th date, etc. and that this might be the beginning of beautiful friendship.
*Mecca = any place that many people visit or hope to visit (as defined by dictionary.com)
No comments:
Post a Comment