My condo was built in 1985 and so I have been wanting to do some remodel/upgrade projects for a while now. I have done a few things, but nothing you would really notice......the boring stuff (new furnace, air conditioner, new windows, & sliding
glass door, etc.).
I have lots of ideas and plans in my head that hopefully will materialize this next year. Now the fun stuff starts. I get to pick out paint, tile, new fixtures and who knows what else. This last month however I did get started on the fun stuff. I ordered all new appliances for my kitchen. I went with stainless steel and I love them! I had a microhood installed which I did not have before. With such a small kitchen it is nice to have my microwave off of the counter. I wanted to post a "before" and "after," but until I obtain the "before" picture that is on my parent's camera.....for now you just get the "after."
I apologize for the boring subject matter of this post. I am sure it is more exciting for me than for you.
4 comments:
Congratulations Trisha! Way fun! My parents just got stainless steel too, they're nice! I want them in the future! I'm excited for you!
Awesome! It looks so good! Let us know if we can help with any of your "fun" projects! Congrats! I love it!
Beautiful! I love stainless steel appliances!
The new appliances look dreamy. Maybe I could use your kitchen in one of my commercials. Looks great
Post a Comment