Monday, August 11, 2008

AND NOW FOR THE REST OF THE STORY(S)...........

Maybe you are wondering.........or maybe your aren't, but I have had a couple people ask me about two of my previous blogs, so here are the updates...........


As for the large random spontaneous dent in my car door... (For original post, see July 13th)
Larry H Miller Honda took good care of me (and my car). They sent it to DentMaster to get fixed and provided me with a rental car. It looks as good as new!


As for the Chacos... (For original post, see July 31st)
I ended up purchasing the single strap version in the basic black. I have worn them a couple of times. They are great, but I have developed a couple of blisters, so I am glad that I have a little over a month to break them in.


I am sensing a theme here...I guess black seems to be my color????

1 comment:

Lara said...

Next time you go shoe shopping or any other kind of shopping for that matter, call me. I would love to help:) Cute shoes, hope they are comfy for your cruise!