........and it is killing me!
I can't wait until the olympics are over. I am addicted and have been getting NO sleep! Hopefully the last couple of days will have fewer events that I am interested in and I won't stay up until the wee hours of the morning with my eyes glued to the television.These olympic athletes are amazing and it is very motivating in wanting to be more dedicated in my exercise & nutrition. I want the abs of Dara Torres, the arms of Kerri Walsh , the balance & flexibility of Shawn Johnson, & the legs of Nastia Liukin. Then I think about all the hard work it would take to achieve that and it just makes me tired.

Have you ever thought about if you were to win an olympic gold medal what even
t you would want it to be in. When I was little, I wanted to be Mary Lou Retton, but I think gymnastics is really hard on your body, so I have changed my mind and I now think my sport would be SCULLS (single, double or quadruple). I love watching them and think they must be in incredible shape! (as are all olympic athletes). I also wish I was a good swimmer. I know how to "not drown," but I don't really know how to swim......proper form, breathing, etc. Maybe one day.Here's to the great olympic athletes that represent the stars and stripes of the USA and are keeping me up at night.
6 comments:
They are addictive aren't they. My only pet peeve is when they announce on the news who wins when it isn't televised until that night. Shawnee Johnson's Gold was ruined for me!
I want Misty May's butt...I'm serious! I told Chris it's the only time I will ask him to check out another girls butt..I love it!
Right there with you!
Seriously, staying up this late for so long is not good for my health!
Also, did you see the trampoline stuff? How strange was that?!?
I've been addicted to. I've been staying up way too late to watch all the action. Of course I was cheering on any and all Lithuanians but they lost men's basketball to Spain today. Bummer.
Amy R.
I am ashamed to say the only Olympics I saw was while Dallin was getting his back to school haircut at Sport Clips. HA I saw a little of the triathlon and women's volleyball. I can see why it would be addicting! I hope you can get some good sleep tonight. I am thinking they end today? Love and miss ya, Ang
Post a Comment