For the past month or so, I have been listening to the "Sounds of the Seasons" on FM100 at work (about 8 hours a day). I do love Christmas music, but there are some songs that I definitely enjoy better than others, and there are also some that I can't even listen to that drive me crazy. I am sure you have your own favorites, but here are some of mine.The Good
Contemporary
Christmas Shoes - New Song (The movie with Rob Lowe & Kimberly Williams-Paisley is also one of my favorites)
Christmas Cannon - TransSiberian Orchestra
Do They know it's Christmas Time - BandAid
Where are you Christmas? - "The Grinch That Stole Christmas"/Faith Hill
Unto You This Night - Garth Brooks
Traditional/Hymns
The First Noel
O Holy Night
O Come All Ye Faithful
Still, Still, Still
I Was Not His Father, He was Mine
Let Him In
I Cannot Find My Way
You Were Not There in Bethlehem
The Bad/Ugly (Can't stand - must change station)
Ave Maria - Barbara Streisand
Wonderful Christmas Time - Paul McCartney
Charlie Brown Christmas
Ave Maria - Barbara Streisand
Wonderful Christmas Time - Paul McCartney
Charlie Brown Christmas
I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas
I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
Little St. Nick (Beach Boys) - most Christmas songs by the Beach Boys
Last Christmas I Gave You My Heart
Feliz Navidad
Santa Baby
1 comment:
Totally agree with you about Ave Maria!!! I was even thinking about doing a post about it. Another one that I cannot stand is Rod Stewart singing Favorite Things, I can't listen to it. At least I think it is Rod Stewart, whoever it is, it's terrible!
Post a Comment