How fabulous was it that they decided to make a movie based on one of the grea
test songs ever! Who didn't love the movie "Girls Just Want to Have Fun?" I still do.
So I was cleaning my house today and turned on the TV just for some background noise. Okay, flashback to the 80's....... "Girls Just Want to Have Fun" was on. The memories came flooding back. Shannon Doherty played the annoying little sister part perfectly, Jeff was such a hottie, Natalie was so easy to hate, & everyone was cheering for Janey and Jeff to win the dance-off on DTV (including J.P. Sands).
Ah.....the good ol' days!
6 comments:
We TiVo'd it...I used to watch EVERY single day after school with Jenny Ward...Love It!
This is sad, but I actually own it. It's on video not DVD, but I can't get rid of it. Now that I'm thinking about it I'm going to have to watch it this week. It's a fun movie--brings back memories!
Alleen...That is NOT sad, that is very cool!!! I might have to add it to my collection. I had forgotten how much I love that movie.
LOVE IT!! You just inspired me to rent it. I am going to make Ryan watch it with me.
Oh that is funny. I had to buy that movie and my girls watch it all of the time. It is a classic! Love your new bedspread too! Very cute!
LOVE IT!!! I think that it might be my all time favorite. Thanks for the memories!
Post a Comment