HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ME!!
Knowing that I would not be receiving a Valentine's Day gift from a signifcant other, I decided that I would buy myself a gift.
I have been wanting to get some new bedding for a while now so I decided this would be the perfect occassion. It is nothing fancy and I have never been confused as an interior designer, but it is always fun to get something new.
I brought me a new duvet cover for my down comforter, new chocolate brown sheets (they are super soft), and a fabulous microplush blanket that is also chocolate brown.
I LOVE to sleep and I spend as much time in bed as possible.
Every morning I wonder why I didn't go to bed earlier the night before??
**Amy....do you recognize the decorative pillow?? Thanks!
5 comments:
Yeah! And even in the right color for the holiday!
We have brown sheets and they are my favorite! Looks cute!
Wow, it looks great. I love new sheets!! Where did you get the decorative pillow? Have you decided on the shower curtain?
I am so tired today and that bed of yours looks so amazingly comfortable not to mention gorgeous. You did a great job picking it out. We need new stuff for ours. I am still using the quilt from Cynthia Terry's wedding shower everyone made for me. It is nice but we need a change. Maybe you should help me pick some stuff out. Have a great weekend!
Super cute bedding. What a nice valentine. The pillow matches perfectly :) Nicely done.
Post a Comment