To be perfectly honest.....I think they are pretty much a big waste of time.
I always struggle with gift ideas for my nieces and nephews. Carlee and Halee both have a couple of webkinz and Dallin has one, so I had this great idea that I would get Jesika a webkin for
Christmas. As I was shopping I found this hedgehog that I thought was adorable, but Jesi loves PINK and I didn't think she would have thought the hedgehog was as cute as I did. The only webkin I could find that was pink was this pig that I didn't think was very cute, so I decid
ed I was going to go with the hedgehog. I got up to the register and the cashier was ringing me up when another employee walked buy and asked me why I was only getting one...."didn't they tell you that everything in the store is buy one, get one free?" They had a cute pink dragon displayed at the register that I hadn't seen when I was looking. The lady told me that was her 4 year-olds favorite. PERFECT! I ended up getting the "WHIMSY DRAGON" for Jesi and I kept the hedgehog for myself. His name is "Reggie." Jesi named her dragon "Pinkie." As I mentioned before, I think they are kind of a waste of time. In order to earn money to buy different items for your pet(s) you have to either play games or answer trivia questions, etc.
The point of this post is that I find myself spending (wasting) too much time playing games to earn money. I like to buy things and them send them to my nieces and nephew. They can either keep these items or sell them them back and get $$ to buy whatever they want. Three of my favorites are ... one that is like tetris, one like bejeweled, one like mahjong. Pool is also fun.
3 comments:
Ha Ha! When I first started reading and you said it was a waste of time I thought "she has never played on the site!"
Yes it is addicting. I love to play with Zack! The games are really fun and I love buying stuff. Maybe I should get myself a webkin!
A waste of time just because I keep thinking of all of the things I SHOULD be doing instead.
Yes it is addicting.....I have purchased several more rooms in my webkinz house. Reggie has a pretty sweet house, complete with a pool and everything in the back yard.
You are not alone! We do not own a webkinz or whatever they are, but I read a post this week on my friend's blog. She said she and her husband race to the computer after putting the kids to bed in order to play. They must be pretty darn fun. I love the hedgehog and the name!
Post a Comment