"Don't Worry, Be Happy."
I am not oblivious to the things currently going on the world and know that there are some things that we do need to pay attention to (worry about), but on the flip side, things could be a lot worse.
I could do a whole post about how much good there is in the world........if that is what we are looking for. The media loves to focus on all of the negative, and it is hard to be positive when that is what you are being bombarded with.
When we take time to look around and really count our blessings........we truly are soooo blessed and have so much to be happy about.
On a lighter note.....I loved this Video clip and think it is soooo true.
2 comments:
Hi Trisha, I haven't talked to you for a long time! I hope all is well. I mentioned something (through blogging) to Lisa and Amy about getting together sometime for lunch or dinner. I thought it would be fun. What do you think?
the video is awesome. Thanks for sharing
Post a Comment