
I had been sick all week and hadn't slept for about 4 nights. I still was not feeling great, but was glad that I was able to join in all of the festivities.
My sisters and I (the orginial family) spent all day Friday with my parents shopping, errands, shopping and eating. Saturday was mostly spent at the temple. My dad, Laura and I dropped off Debra & my mom at the temple and then we went over to the conference center to take a tour of the gardens on the roof. Then we went back to the temple to join everyone else. After the temple, we all went to Rodizio Grill for dinner and ate way too much!
Angela & Tom drove back to Idaho on Saturday. Then Sunday morning I went with my parents & Debra to take Laura to the airport to fly back to Oklahoma. After dropping Laura off we went back to Temple Square and attended "Music & The Spoken Word" with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and the Temple Square Orchestra. Debra also found some time in her busy schedule to squeeze in some more time with her sister. I took off a few hours off at at work on Monday to do some shopping with Debra at the Gateway before she flew home on Tuesday.
4 comments:
Great post T! What a fun weekend! Wish we could do it all again. I really need to work with Tom on smiling for pictures. He really was glad he could be there. . .although you can't tell :)! Love, Ang
What a great Mother's Day weekend! I'm glad that you were abel to spend so much time with your family. What fun!
So fun! And you are right what a great Mother's Day gift!
Feel better soon!
Looks like a fantastic weekend! Thanks for all of your cute comments. Just thinking about how it's due time we all get together for dinner or something again. That was a great time. Give me a couple of weeks to start feeling like a normal person again, and I'd love to call Terra and set something up. Hope all else is going great!
Post a Comment