1.2 lbs. in fact. It's not a lot, but at least I am going in the right direction. Here's hoping that I can continue to achieve good results.
I might post a proud moment every week or so. My proud moment for this week was that I did not partake once from the "CANDY JARS" at work.
Let me explain......Downstairs by the receptionist's desk AND at the top of the stairs are 3 large glass jars (6 total). Each of the 3 jars are filled will candy of some kind. Usually it is Red Vines Licorice, Peanut M&Ms & Fun Size Candy Bars (Reese's, Kit Kat, Almond Joy, Baby Ruth, Butterfinger, Peanut & Plain M&Ms). I pass these jars about 20 times a day going up and down the stairs to talk to or take things to co-workers, and with the amount of water I have been trying to drink I pass the jars out by the reception desk a lot on the way to the bathroom. It is hard to stay out of this candy especially if I just grab a few M&Ms, but if you grab a few, ten different times, it really starts to add up.
Saturday, June 20, 2009
SO FAR, SO GOOD
Okay, so after one week I was actually SUCCESSFUL!
(I have heard you are not supposed to use the word "lose," because that implies you might find that weight again).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good work! And I know it really is work! I need to start being better. I don't know if I could pass up a candy jar like that everyday, sounds pretty darn good!
Yes, it is like the devil saying, "Just eat one. How far can just one set you back? You know you want to. Everybody's doing it." Arrrggghhhh! It might not sound like much, but it is a serious achievement for someone with little self-discipline - ME. I hope I can keep it up.
Maybe I shouldn't have made those cookies today. The kids did help to eat them. Good for you! That takes some will power to pass the M&M's up.
Three cheers for will power! Good for you! You are on your way! Keep up the great work! Love, Ang
Post a Comment