A while back I ran across a website,
SPARKPEOPLE.COM. Not only does it have some great healthy recipes, exercise ideas, etc. but it allows you to track your weight, exercise as well as the the calories, etc. of everything you eat. It allows me to do pretty much what I had been paying to do with WeightWatchers, but
SPARKPEOPLE is 100% FREE. I don't use it everyday, and I don't use all of the features, but I really like some of them.

I get emails from them everyday. Some I read and some I don't. A couple of weeks ago they were doing a give-away everyday for 2 weeks (heart rate monitor, cookbooks, exercise clothes,etc.). I entered everyday, not thinking that I would win anything, but I had nothing to lose, right? Well, they announced all of the winners on 8/28 and what do you know.....
I was the winner of the GRAND PRIZE for the FITNESS Magazine giveaway. I just received my package in the mail today. Nothing too fantastic, but who doesn't like to win FREE stuff??
Along with a Free Subscription to FITNESS Magazine, I got a hat, umbrella, apron, notebook, massager, and cosmetic bag. (The other 2 fitness magazine winners just got the subscription).
**I am not trying to recruit people for this site, but feel free to check it out if you are interested.
6 comments:
Good to know since I am no longer paying for weight watchers. And congrats on your big win, I never win anything, it is always fun just to win no matter what you get.
Wow --- look at all your free loot! Nicely done! You go girl.
Amy R.
Holy cow - what a loot! That is awesome!
I love winning free stuff--what am I talking about--I NEVER win free stuff, maybe I better try this website. It sounds good.
I'll have to check out that website. I have been doing the HCG diet and it is going pretty well. We'll see how well when I finish in 10 days.
Can I say it again. . . you win everything! You should have tried your luck in Vegas! Congrats on the free stuff! Ang
Post a Comment