So this is my most recent "big ticket" purchase. I just bought me a bike. I actually don't get to pick it up until later this week, but I am excited to get out and do some riding.
It was fun going bike shopping and test drive all of the different bikes.
This is the one that I ended up going with, and I LOVE it!!
I actually was a little worried to get on the first one and take it for a spin, but you know what they say...."It's like riding a bike," right? So I jumped right on and I did okay until I tried to stop. It has been years since I have ridden a bike and on the bikes I have ridden in the past I really had to squeeze the brakes pretty good to stop......not so much on these new, fancy bikes I found out. I put the brakes on a little to hard and had a slight stumble. Luckily I recovered well and caught my balance, but felt a little silly in front of the friend I was with. Hello, my name is Trisha, I am 34 years old and don't know how to ride a bike.
There are soooo many great places to ride in the area. I am looking forward to some fun rides and maybe I will also burn a few calories in the process.
5 comments:
I love it! I hope the days get better to ride outside - I want to get on my bike soo bad - we should ride together!
How fun! I don't think I have been on a bike since my teens! I would probably crash!! Good for you!!
Another black beauty! Love it and can't wait to hear about all your rides. Maybe you will be riding with cousin Richie soon! :)
Love the bike! It kinda makes me want to buy one.
Trish, just been catching up with you and laughing way to hard to type sensibly...where to begin...congrats on the bike. Maybe you can bike and your awesome dad can run along beside you! I loved that 10 things you love and have been thinking about that one myself...I think that my washing machine (due to my 6 sons has to top the list). I noticed you have Gilmore Girls quotes at the bottom...don't those girls just crack you up! Anywho...I love your fun blog...Heather
Post a Comment