Friday, January 20, 2012

Let's Talk Vampires . . . . .

All of the vampire talk right now seems to revolve around "Twilight" and whether one is "Team Jacob" or "Team Edward." Although I did read the books and see the movies, I wasn't blow away with this
story. I have yet to figure out what is so fabulous about the shy, clumsy teenager that has two guys fighting over her?? Just for the record.....and if I had to pick, I am definitely TEAM JACOB. In addition to the fact that I find Taylor Lautner much more attractive than Robert Pattenson, I would much rather cuddle up with a warm body than cold stone.
Although I never did see "Interview With A Vampire" and I don't find either man very attractive in this picture.....the theme of this post is VAMPIRES, so go with me on this.
The vampires that were popular when I was growing up were Brad Pitt & Tom Cruise. It was love at first sight for me with Tom. I mean....who didn't LOVE Maverick?? I have ALWAYS preferred Tom over Brad.
Even in his weird moments, he has remained at the top on my list. I recently saw him on the Jay Leno show promoting his new movie "Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol" and man, (what is it.....25 years later??) he still has it! And what a charming smile!

No comments: