Tuesday, June 26, 2012

My new toy.....

After buying my bike last Spring and really enjoying riding, I decided I needed a bike rack. After doing MUCH research, I decided to go with a hitch rack (over truck or roof options). I had a hitch receiver installed on my car and after even more research, I ordered the bike rack. It just arrived on Friday. I wanted to go ride on Saturday and try it out, but I had sooo many other things going AND it was SUPER HOT here on Saturday so I didn't end up going. Tonight I decided I had to get out there and try out my new rack.
I was kind of nervous as I drove off, praying that my bike would not fall off in the middle of the road. It worked like a champ. The temperature was perfect, so other than the trillion gnats that I kept hitting my face, and riding into the wind most of the return trip back to my car, it was a great ride. I am very happy with my purchase. Hopefully my rack, my bike and I will enjoy many great years and many great adventures together.

2 comments:

Angela said...

We love it! Tom is glad you got black. Cheers to many more adventures!

Halee said...

Love your bike!