Wednesday, July 18, 2007

READY OR NOT, HERE I COME......

I have finally succumbed to all of the pressure to join the world of bloggers. I have resisted until now knowing that I am not as witty as many of my "blogger friends" whose stories are very entertaining and also fearing that do not have anything exciting to comment on.

My baby sister just got married, followed by my nieces baptism. All of my family was in town for these events, so I figured that now would be a good time to start my blogging. I can probably come up with a few exciting stories and a couple of photos, but after blog #1, the good stories might be few and far between. So here goes nothing. . . . . . . .

6 comments:

Scullerina said...

Yeah - your blog is awesome. I'll put a link on my blog to yours. Can't wait to read your updates.

Kimba said...

Yeah!!!!! I'm so excited!!!

Andy said...

Hey you! Welcome to blogging!

emily said...

SO fun to see you. You look great. Your one step ahead of me...I started but have yet to download the pictures:)

ramblin gal said...

What a great time to see you blogging. It's great to have you! Loved your first entry and look forward to many more...

my life at the library said...

I'm interested in the next install ment.

Think of all you are learning and the new slant I get to the Jordan news.

Thanks for including me.
Linda Jordan