Nothing too eventful happened, but I had the opportunity to celebrate with (or at least talk with) many of my friends and family members, exactly how I would have chosen to spend it. I have been blessed to have so many fabulous people in my life!
If you are reading this, you can be assured that you have touched my life in some way or another.
Here's to hoping for another great year and more time spent with all of you.

2 comments:
Dang it, I knew it was coming up! Happy (late) Birthday Trish! Did you do anything fun?
Hey there, I haven't logged in for awhile and was delighted to see some new posts in your blog. I enjoyed them all and think I need to re-watch goonies since it's been atleast 10 years since I vieiwed it. Keep the posts coming. You are an amusing writer.
Post a Comment