I was tagged back in August by my dear friend Kim to post this list, so here goes.......
5 Things I was Doing 10 Years Ago-
- To the date, I had just over one week before I was to enter the MTC and embark on that great adventure. Hopefully I was appreciating the luxurious comforts of America since I would have to live without them for the next 18 months.
- Just prior to leaving on my mission, I had been working at a doctor's office in Sandy by Alta View Hospital (Dr. Dietz, Hawkins, Breding & Liu).
- I was enjoying my last couple of days as a "not quite legal" 20 year-old.
- I was driving a white, Chevy Cavalier Z24 (A sporty little 2-door thing with some serious get-up-and-go).
- I had a pretty serious crush on Matt McIff from high school as well as our old neighbor from Sandy, Zachary Terry.
5 Things On My To-Do List Today
- Update my blog.
- Laundry/Put new sheets on my bed.
- Go to the gym.
- Order new appliances for my kitchen (I am going stainless steel! ) YAY! I have them all picked out, I just need to order them.
- Do something fun.....catch a movie or something.
5 Snacks I Enjoy (It depends if I am trying to be healthy or not) Ü
- Sunflower Seeds ("Spitz" are my preferred brand)
- Microwave popcorn
- Hostess Donettes
- String Cheese
- Cold Cereal
5 Songs I Know the Lyrics To (there are many, but here is a sampling)
- "The Greatest Love of All" - Whitney Houton
- "On My Own"* - Les Miserables
- "Sold (The Grundy County Auction) - John Michael Montgomery.
- "My Wish" - Rascal Flatts
- "Mandy" - Barry Manilow
5 Things I Would Do If I were A Millionnaire
- QUIT MY JOB!
- Take my whole family on a cruise
- Trade in the Honda Accord for a BMW
- Do some major remodel on my condo, or probably just buy a new one and upgrade.
- Invest the rest of it well, so that I can live and travel off of the interest.
5 Bad Habits
- I take forever to go to bed - I am not doing anything important but just keep putting it off and then regret not going to bed sooner.
- I rip my hangnails rather than clip them.
- I always forget to attach my attachments when sending emails.
- I eat when I am bored.
- After vacation or being gone for a weekend, my bag will just sit on my bedroom floor for a week or so. I HATE UNPACKING!
5 Things I'd Never Wear Again (I guess we should never say never....but I think I can be pretty confident here.)
- Banana Clips
- High-top sneakers (I had some cool LA Gear & Reebok ones)
- Overalls of any kind
- Anything & everything that I was wearing on my mission. I look at pictures and just cringe.
- Leg warmers
5 Favorite Toys (I don't know what really classifies itself as a toy for the adult population, but I'll give this one a try).
- I do have quite a bit of fun with my Nintendo Wii.
- My laptop
- My tennis racquet (I stole that one from Kim)
- I probably spend more time with my TV/VCR/DVD-R than I should
- My MP3 player
4 Jobs I've Had
- Parson's Bakery (Richfield, UT)
- Rick's College Registrar's Office (Rexburg, ID)
- LDS Hospital Radiology (SLC, UT)
- Dominion Engineering (SLC, UT)
4 Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
- Top Gun
- Retun to Me
- Goonies
- Princess Bride
4 Places I've Lived
- Sandy, UT
- Richfield, UT
- Rexburg, ID
- Sao Paulo, Brazil
4 Shows I Enjoy
- Biggest Loser (motivates me to get my butt of the couch, but Jillian would make me cry).
- Gilmore Girls
- Home Remodel/Repair shows (especially on TLC)
- What Not to Wear
5 Places I've Been On Vacation (okay, so I know I have listed more than five, but some of them go together)
- Ocho Rios, Jamaica/Grand Cayman/Cozumel - CRUISE
- Cancun/Chitchten Itza
- Cabo San Lucas/Mazatlan/Puerto Vallarta - CRUISE
- San Juan, Puerto Rico; St. Thomas/St. John; St. Maarten - CRUISE
- Wapanucka, Oklahoma & Idaho Falls, ID (I know you are all jealous of these exotic destinations, but some of the cutest kids in the world live there.)
4 Favorite Restaurants
- Anything Chinese (NMandarin, Sampan, PF Chang's, etc.)
- Brazilian Churrasco (Rodizio Grill , Tucano's, BrazaGrill, etc.)
- Macoroni Grill
- Market Street Grill
1 comment:
I always forget to attach the attachments. Always. I hate the follow up, it's always something like, "Oops....." :)
Post a Comment