Thursday, October 11, 2007

HOW COOL AM I?

I promise that I won't let it go to my head, but check out my new masthead!
I must say that I am quite impressed with myself. My friend Kim has one of the funnest blogs and it is always changing. After picking her brain for a while today I thought I would attempt to change my blog up a bit. This did take me a while with a couple of trial runs and still needs some fine tuning, but I thought it was kind of festive.
I know that everyone is probably thinking, "she should be working on new posts rather than the appearance of the blog since it as been over a month since Trisha has posted anything." And I totally agree!
I promise within the next couple of days I will get some more posts up there and try to stay more up to date.
Stay tuned............

2 comments:

Kimba said...

I love this!!!!!!! I knew you'd be off and running, you are so much more creative than I am! And bytheway, as soon as I figure out the font thing, I'll let you know. Your handwriting has always been my favorite. :)

Alicia said...

Um, way cool, and incredibly festive! Good job! Where did you go to do this?