Thursday, June 19, 2008

SISTERHOOD OF THE TRAVELING SISTERS....

This post is a little late, but I was waiting for some pictures that I wanted to include.
You know what they say....
"A picture is worth a thousand words,"
and I am thinking that you will probably enjoy the pictures much better than a thousand rambling words from me. So really.....this delayed posting is really a favor to you.

A week ago Wednesday when my whole family was in town (state), we planned a day for just the sisters to play. Angela & Laura wanted to do some shopping and drove up to Provo where Debra & I met them.
We went to lunch, all got pedicures and then did some serious shopping.

Personally I am not a fan of shopping, at least when it comes to clothes (there might be an upcoming blog dedicated to this topic alone).
Regardless, we had a great time together. Debra had to leave a little earlier than the rest of us to meet some friends for dinner, but the rest of us went to dinner and then continued shopping until the malls closed.

What a fun day!
In a couple of days we will all be living in different states, so that makes these get-togethers difficult but that much more fun. We are lucky that we can play together on these rare occassions.

3 comments:

Ann Marie said...

That's awesome, how fun! These are moments to be cherished! I just love me a relaxing pedicure! Fun stuff!

Taylor's said...

So stinkin' fun!

I must say you are looking rather thin these days! How's the trainer working out?

schaars said...

Hey Trish its ash just checking in to see how you are doing. I am so jealous that you get to go to Europe in 79 days I can't wait to see all your pictures. Your pictures with your sisters are darling you are a hot babe! Talk to you soon.