Monday, June 30, 2008

Thanks Ann Marie!

Okay,
"I get by, with a little help from my friends...."

Thanks to the help of a fabulous friend, the counter is officially up and running in the sidebar. Hooray!

3 comments:

Taylor's said...

So jealous!

Heather said...

Trish I would love to get together. It's funny about plans...I was planning to join the peace corp and get around to having kids someday and then I was thinking one or two was a good round number. However five sons later life turned out a little different than I planned and thank goodness for that! May I add my two cents worth on being jealous of your trip. Is going to trash ridden Haiti where I will probably come home with a disease comparable ? Heather

Kimba said...

Yeah! So glad to figured it out, tech stuff is SO insane. :) And I also am jealous, and will live vicariously through you and your pictures.