Monday night I received a call from the Stake Presidency. They wanted to meet with me Wednesday night at 8:00. The suspense in waiting 2 whole days to find out my fate was killing me!
I thought maybe they were calling me in to tell me I was a "menace to society" and that I needed to get married. Ü
When I showed up last night they triple-teamed me. There were 2 counselors from the stake presidency and a high council member in the interview. They called me to be the Stake Primary Secretary. I consider this a promotion since I had been serving as the ward primary secretary. Same pay though....no raise.
I am a big fan of change. I get bored after a while of the same calling. And while it has been fun to be in primary for two hours with the cute kids, it will be nice to get back to gospel doctrine and RS. Also, it is hard to know anyone in the ward when you are in primary.
2 comments:
Amen to going back to gospel doctrine and R.S. - once you get called to Primary there goes pretty much knowing anyone else!
Congrats on the new calling - you will totally be great!
Hey Trish!
I've not checked out your blog since "singles awareness day". I just have to say that you're hilarious! I am jealous of your traveling & i think you have a terrific lip imprint below. Very Cool. Take Care of you! ~Tami
Post a Comment