Saturday, January 24, 2009

ANOTHER TAG POST

1. What is your occupation right now? Accountant/Bookkeeper
2. What color are your socks right now? White running socks

3. What are you listening to right now? I am watching "To Catch a Thief"
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Microwave popcorn & Diet Vanilla Pepsi
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Not really (It is kind of a bitter topic, but I will spare you the story)
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Jen Paxton, a friend in my ward
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes, one of my favorite roommates!
8. How old are you today? 32
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Tennis or Football
10. What is your favorite drink? Diet Vanilla Pepsi or a Pina Colada (virgin, of course)
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Not me personally, but it has not been my natural color for years now.
12 What is your favorite meal? King crab legs, filet mignon or anything Chinese
13. What is the last movie you watched? "To Catch a Thief" (See #3)
14. Favorite day of the year? Memorial Day. It is the first day that I have off after Jan. 1, the weather is getting warm and my pool opens.
15. How do you vent anger? I become passive-aggressive.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? My big wheel
17. What is your favorite time of year? Summer
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Either - Love them both

19. Living arrangements? My condo (no roommates).
20. When was the last time you cried? I don't know....It's been a while.
21. What is on the floor of your closet? Wow! A lot. I have a HUGE closet. Rubbermade tubs, shoes, luggage, file box, sewing machine, and more.
22. What did you do last night? Watched some Australian Open tennis action while knitting a leprosy bandage.
23. What are you most afraid of? Having a tire blowout while driving on the freeway.
24. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Everything's better with cheese.
25. Favorite dog breed? I'm not a dog person, but if I had one it would be something poofy, along the lines of a Husky, Alaskan Malamute, or American Eskimo.
26. Favorite day of the week? Friday
27. How many states have you lived in? 2, UT & Idaho
32. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds hands down. Oh, and I would love one for my left hand!
33. What is your favorite flower? Roses or Gerber Daisies (I hate Carnations!)


1 comment:

Heather said...

Trish, it was so fun reading this about you! It's cool how you learn things you wouldn't know with these questionair's...Now, weren't you the one that I had driving my stick shift in the ROger's parking lot, gosh I hope not, I don't want to be the reason for your traumatic experience! Heather F.