As of last night I now have high-speed wireless. How fabulous it that!
It is not really a surprise that is has taken me this long. I think that in general I am a couple years behind on most things. Whether it be fashion trends, marriage, technology, etc. I am probably at least a couple years behind the rest of the population.
**FYI: The main reason for keeping my land line was for my dial-up internet, but I iwll be cancelling my home phone service and will only have my cell phone.
3 comments:
Dial up? Are you serious? Maybe that is why you were having such problems uploading pictures from you cruise. Well congratulations, you are going to love it!
Man you have the best home phone number.
WOW!! You finally got rid of dial up. All I can say, is that it is about time! I will miss 277-0123.
Post a Comment