E family. It isn't very often that we are ALL together. There are 15 of us and my dad rented a 15 passenger van so that once we all arrived there we could all travel around together.My sister Laura and her family (The Albrechts) flew in from Oklahoma on Saturday. Debra and I met them and my parents at the Oquirrh Mountain Temple to attend the Open House.
r many times, I didn't know there was so many neat things there that I had not seen before. My favorites were The Book of Mormon picture room that houses the original paintings by Arnold Friberg that are in the paper version of The Book of Mormon and the HUGE picture of Joseph interpreting the dream of the Butler & the Baker that was once owned by Napoleon Bonaparte.
From there we headed North to Idaho Falls where we had dinner at Angela's (The Maddocks) house and then continued onto our final destination.We rented a cabin out on Bill's Island in Island Park. We especially enjoyed the hot tub & the fire pit.
Here are some of the highlights.....
The Wildlife
Old Faithful & All the Hot Pots

Rafting Down "Big Springs"
The Cutest Kids in the World


2 comments:
Tom wants to know how you got such a great picture of the squirrels or chipmunks or whatever they were? He may be requesting a copy. :) Great post! Wish we could do a repeat next week. I already could use another vacation! Miss ya, Ang
Love the blog!! I wish we could do it all over again. I need another vacation. Maybe Hawaii in April??
Post a Comment