most likely end up at a Chinese Restaurant (especially one with cream cheese wontons. YUMMY!)Anyone who knows me well might also know how seriously I take fortune cookies. I won't pick a fortune cookie, but everyone else has to choose their's first and then the one "meant" for me is
always the last one remaining.If you have been to a Chinese Restaurant with me you might also know that that one of my biggest pet peeves is a fortune cookie that that is not a fortune at all, but just a statement.
I hate when I open my fortune cookie and it says, "You have a nice smile," "People enjoy spending time with you," etc.

Okay, tell me something I don't already know!!
Isn't that what a "FORTUNE" is all about?
After serious contemplation and thorough scientific analysis, I think that the only conclusion that can be drawn
from these 4 fortunes is this --Santa really is going to bring me a boyfriend for Christmas this year! A boyfriend has
been on my Christmas list for MANY years, but I have yet to wake up to find Prince Charming under the tree.
from these 4 fortunes is this --Santa really is going to bring me a boyfriend for Christmas this year! A boyfriend has
been on my Christmas list for MANY years, but I have yet to wake up to find Prince Charming under the tree. Between my belief in Santa Claus, my faith in fortune cookies and the stars being aligned just so, I think 2008 is going to be the year! I might even have someone to kiss at midnight on New Year's Eve. If Santa does pull through with "Prince Charming" or even "Prince Nice LDS Boy" , I will actually stay up to ring in the New Year of 2009.
**I apologize for the weird formatting. I decided to stop fighting with it after I edited and re-posted about 7 times.

7 comments:
So cute, well put and I must say you crack me up! We really hope that your fortune, wishing and dreaming come true this year!
Who knows you may just find "Prince Charming" on your cruise we are so envious about.
Your are sooo cute--My last fortune cookie was blank. What does that mean? I do hope all your fortunes come true!
Hey I just read through the last six months. So fun to see what you are up to. That is such a bummer about your car. Mean people are the WORST! Especially since it was brand new. Have fun on your cruise can't wait to see the pics.
Oh Trisha...you are so funny! I always get the fortune that says I'm going to come into a lot of money really soon...Yeah Right! Also, I have a recipe for cream cheese wontons, fried or baked?
I totally beieve in fortune cookies AND Santa. So, remember to be a really good girl and he'll keep you on his nice list! Can't wait to meet Mr. Right when he comes along!
I laughed so hard I may be permanently smiling. I so enjoyed lunch together and only wish I could have brought the prince for you for dessert! Heather
Love the fortunes. THIS IS YOUR YEAR!
Post a Comment