....The posting of my trip will have to be postponed.
I am soooo frustrated with that fact that I am not tech savvy. I spent hours yesterday uploading my pictures with my "dial-up" internet thinking that even with all the time that it was taking it would be worth it because I would finally have my post up.
I was using slide.com to create a mini slide show for each of the ports we visited. (I figured that would be easier than trying to fight with the blogger picture formatting for some many pictures). I created my slide shows and copied the "code" into my blog only to hit post and get all of these href & other error messages.
I will try it again tonight, but if anyone uses slide.com and has any tech support advice on how to resolve this issue, let me know.
Sorry for the delay.
4 comments:
Bummer! Wish I could help
Bummer! I am really looking forward to seeing all of your fun adventures!
Hi Trish. Happy Birthday on Thursday. I know this is a bit early, but I don't get a chance to blog surf as often as I like and I'd probably forget by Thursday. I hope you have a good day and get to do something fun. (I also hope I got the right day.)
Emily
Hi,
no-ones slides are working from slide.com, so don't despair it's not you, it's them. Hopefully they will sort it out at their end.
Post a Comment