The only conclusion that I have come to is that maybe my pictures were too large and there was too many of them for one post.
I have compressed all of my pictures and have decided to do one post per port city. Maybe I will even get them in order, but you probably won't know if I don't. (Give me a couple of days to get everything re-posted).
I have compressed all of my pictures and have decided to do one post per port city. Maybe I will even get them in order, but you probably won't know if I don't. (Give me a couple of days to get everything re-posted).
I think after two weeks back at work I have finally found my desk underneath all the piles that accumulated while I was gone, but it was all worth it.
GREAT FOOD
Among the prime rib, filet mignon, and king crab legs, there was a fantastic fettucini alfredo that they would top with whatever. I opted for the grilled chicken. It was served in a parmesean baked bowl.....Oh, I am hungry just thinking about it.However, sad to say, but my favorite part of the cruise might possibly have been the "LOVE BOAT PRINCESS DREAM" dessert. It was to die for. It just happened to be on the "always available" menu and I believe that I ordered it all bu 3 of the nights on the cruise. I have to get that recipe! You will see my glass of milk that our waiter's knew they had to bring me each night with my dessert.
(Left): My friend Sheri and I (Right): Jackie and her mom Mayumi from Hawaii shared our table with us
GREAT FUN
They had late night "Movies Under the Stars" on the Lido deck on this big screen. They covered the deck chairs with a cotton chair cover, passed out blankets and popcorn and also brought around a warm cookies and milk cart.
It doesn't get much better than that!
They also played movies during the day. We caught a few of them on our days at sea.
2 comments:
You did it! Thanks for all your hard work! That dessert looks dangerous! I would love to sample 2 or 3 . . .or 4 ha! Can't wait for Thanksgiving and I can see all your pics! It was fun to see a picture of Sheri. Hope you had a good dinner last night and b-day. Love, Ang
That is awesome! What about when it rains? Is it waterproof?
Post a Comment