9 Things (that was changed to 5, that I changed to whatever I had enough material for - in no particular order)
8 Favorite TV Shows (I love TV, and probably watch way too much).
- Gilmore Girls (only on re-runs now), but I still love it and watch it every night that I am home!
- The Biggest Loser
- Law & Order
- CSI (Miami, Vegas, New York) Doesn't really matter - Does that make me a bad person if I enjoy watching murders being recreated, investigated, etc.?
- Numb3rs (more crime investigation....I am sensing a patter here).
- NCIS.....well, you get the idea. You probably could have guessed that one. And, Mark Harmon is actually pretty good looking for an older man.
- Raising the Bar - a new show on TNT that just happens to star Mark-Paul Gosselaar (Zack from "Saved by the Bell"). But he needs a hair cut.
- My Own Worst Enemy - The new show where Christian Slater leads a double-life.
5 Favorite Restaurants
- Anything Chinese (Absolute favorite)....Asian Star, PF Changs, Pei Wei, or whatever.
- El Mexicano (Salina, UT)
- Macaroni Grill
- Market Street Grill
- Tucanos
5 Things That Happened to me Yesterday (or that I did)
- Went to lunch at Subway with a big group from the office to celebrate a co-workers birthday.
- Washed my car
- Went Visiting Teaching
- Changed the template on my blog.
- Read my book in bed before falling asleep. I am STILL trying to finish "Breaking Dawn."
5 Things That I am Looking Forward To
- The Election to be over
- My sister Debra coming home to visit for a friend's wedding in 1 1/2 weeks.
- Getting paid tomorrow.
- Visiting my sister Angela and her family in Idaho Falls for Thanksgiving with my parents.
- Going to bed tonight (Sleeping is my favorite.....I look forward to that ever night).
6 Things on my Wish List
- A boyfriend/husband. (I ask Santa every year and nothin', but I still have hope that one of these days (years) he will pull through for me).
- My family to all live within 30 minutes of each other.
- A BMW - I can't complain. I have a nice car, but one day I would love to drive a black Beemer.
- A "newer" house. Nothing too elaborate. I love the condo thing as a single. I enjoy the ammenities without worrying about yard work, snow removal, etc., but I would love a newer condo with a little more space, updated features and a connected garage.
- The Perfect Body. Still being able to eat whatever I want. See previous post on this. Click here.
- Free Airfare for Life - It is a wish list right. Most of you know that I love to travel....especially cruises....in many cases that airfare is just as much as the cruise itself. I could travel ALOT more if I never had to pay for airfare. While we're at it. Let's make it "First Class."
8 comments:
Nice list. I enjoyed reading that. I am glad I am not the only one who really loves TV.
I did NOT know there was a good restaurant in Salina?! Good to know... And I also love all those murder investigation shows, although I never get time to myself to watch them. They fascinate me - seeing how they figure it all out. I love the Saturday night Murder Mystery show. I have chosen not to have cable because I know all I'd do all day is watch Court TV...
i miss the restaurants in utah! it's 9 in the morning and you made me hungry already!!!
Trish! I was stunned to see your comment over at my place! Wow, it's good to hear from you!
I've been looking around on your blog here a little. I can't believe Debbie is married (she'll always be tiny little Debbie in my mind).
How is your family? You realize you guys are some of my favorite people in the while world. Woodchuck was never the same, after you guys left.
I heard your dad has retired.
I hope things are going well for you, and I'll keep my eyes open for Prince Charming. You sure have to wade through a lot of junk to get there.
Please keep in touch, and pass on my "Hello" to the rest of the clan.
I'll drop in here to see how you're doing.
Chris Thornblad
ps Do you remember Flower Dan?
I meant you're some of my favorite people in the WHOLE world.
I should proofread.
Ah free air travel, now that is a wish! I also love Gillmore girls, haven't seen it in like 8 years, but I used to love it! I hope Santa doesn't disappoint this year! I keep telling you I have 5 eligible bachelors at my house! Micah even almost has all of his teeth...Are teeth important to you?
I am a huge law and order fan!
That was fun to read. I too love to watch TV, but time seems to be a factor of whether or not I see any of it. I do make a point to watch Biggest Loser and Grey's Anatomy. I like the murder investigation shows too, but had to kind of stop watching them unless the kids were asleep.
I wish I knew of a guy to set you up with, but here in Ferron there aren't many worthy choices. I will keep my ears open though.
Emily
Post a Comment