I have spent probably 4 or 5 more hours tonight trying to fix my blog and just when I thought it was working.........I was actually viewing the working slide show on my blog and next thing I know it is showing that the slide show is empty.
I logged back onto slide.com and all of my pictures are there so I have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA how the slide show is empty????
It is now 12:49 am and if I plan up waking up to go to work in 5 1/2 hours from now and being at all productive, I HAVE to go to bed.
I have some great pictures that most of you will never see because I don't know if I can bring myself to spend another 5 hours on something that I am too stupid to figure out. Maybe I am just a complete idiot, but Blogger and I aren't not friends right now. Nor am I friends right now with slide.com. I am hoping that one day we will be friends again, but I am going to need some time.
Sorry, but I needed to vent. This is NOT how I wanted to spend my birthday, so I am just going to go to bed now.
3 comments:
same problem here
Same problem here.
You'ld think slide.com is having some troubles?
slide had a problem... its already fixed...
Post a Comment