Sorry for all of the updates.....this is just me thinking out loud.
I have received a couple of messages from people that are actually having the same problem with slide.com and today my 2 posts are working. I can't figure it out??? Enjoy the pics while you can, I don't know when they might disappear. Maybe.....and let me stress the MAYBE, I might try to post the remaining ports this weekend.
Check below for posts from my trip.
5 comments:
Jealous is all I have say. Sorry about the whole thing of getting there though! We heard the story from Ruth Ellen.
I love your pics, looks like you had a fab time! Happy Birthday!
I'm so jealous! Your pics are so fun! And um...if you get that recipe? Pass it on over! Looks SO good! I hope you had a great weekend! You deserve it!
Trish-you are so lucky! I have never been on a cruise. I love Hawaii and I always would rather go there then on a cruise, BUT this European cruise looks like the bomb! I would love to be able to see all of those countries. I only saw pictures from Italy and Greece, but I would go just for those. What other countries did you get to see? I also totally dropped the ball and never got around to calling you on your birthday. So Happy Birthday! I honestly didn't forget about you, just forgot to call...so sorry. I hope you had a good day after your bad blogging experiences. I will get in touch with you later.
Trish, thanks for sharing! I'm glad you were able to see so many wonderful places. oxxo
Post a Comment