I know, I know........ I need to update my blog.
Being out of the country is a pretty good excuse I think, but I will try REALLY, REALLY hard to get something up in the next couple of days, or at least by Sunday night.
Work has been crazy since I got back and I have been working late to try and find my desk through all the papers that piled up while I was gone. Then there is the laundry and getting my house put back together, luggage put away etc. that I have be working on.
Excuses, excuses.... I know, but that's all I have.
Stay tuned............
2 comments:
I have been dying to hear about your trip. You better post lots of pictures! I am glad you made it back. Good luck with the catch-up!
I can't wait to hear about the cruise!
Good luck with all the check-up; no fun!
Post a Comment